Hi, I’m Laura Peck, founder of E&L Consultancy.
“My motivation is to share what I’ve learned over the years to support your professional and personal growth.”
My thirty year track record of business success is in the highly competitive digital, advertising, and communications industries. I have been fortunate to work globally with large and small clients, agencies, entrepreneurs, and publishers in growing their business, themselves, and their teams.
Consequently I speak the same language as you and I understand the landscape you face in business. You won’t need to explain much about your role, your skills and maybe even your challenges.
Working with me involves both professional and personal growth, I don’t believe in the separation. I integrate my business expertise and soft skills to provide each person an overall boost in their confidence, adaptability & professional acumen.
Recent Clients I’ve had the privilege to work with include:
- Clear Hayes
- Realizer – as a facilitator for their Agency clients and MFA’s NGEN program in Negotiations, Job Swap and Productivity courses
- Fairfax Digital
Consulting & Mentoring:
- Melli O’Brien, Co-Founder, Mindfulness.com
- Byron Community Centre
- Crystal Castle
- Mad Clarity (Faulkner Media Management)
- Numerous entrepreneurs, professionals and businesses – list available upon request
Current Community work includes:
- Co-Founder of award-winning monthly community event:
– $330,000+ raised and donated thus far to locally-based underfunded NFPs in the Northern Rivers region of NSW
– Awarded Byron Shire’s Community Event of the Year 2020
- Management Committee member (voluntary role, recently elected to 3rd term) of the Byron Community Centre (NFP) and lead its Marketing sub-committee
- I’m driven to help others
- I love sharing my hard-earned knowledge with others
- I love helping my clients grow and flourish
- I’m committed to making a difference to individuals and the community
For detailed information on my credentials, qualifications and past roles please visit my LinkedIn
Laura is the most effective trainer of client service skills in Australia. She has taken the time to synthesize the most common needs of clients and agencies when working together. And then work out how to train others to resolve common conflicts in the most efficient and professional manner. The training is practical and easy to follow whether you are a business owner or a junior account executive just starting your career journey.Stuart EdwardsFounder, Edwards & Co
Laura is a living example of good client service, personable, considerate and professional in all her dealings. With decades of experience working in world-class agencies and global brands to draw upon.
Laura worked with LinkedIn in a consulting capacity to help train the Marketing Solutions team. I found her to be extremely professional, energetic, forthright and knowledgeable. The team responded well to the training and we all got a great deal out of itMatt TindaleDirector, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions AU & NZ
I highly recommend Laura for excellent business coaching, fantastic strategic advice, personal guidance and for being a trainer who really gets to know and understand her audiences with a very close connection. She is committed to delivering success and ensuring the amazing skills she teaches are followed and implemented. She pays very close attention to detail, but can also think big and strategically. I highly recommend her and would love to keep working with her.Darren SuttonManaging Partner – Strategy at XCOM
Laura’s training acumen, facilitation skills, content and most important relatability was incredibly welcomed and valued by our diverse team. She ensured the content was relevant to our industries, the situations our team face and to us as individuals. We continue to benefit - still referencing the learnings - over 12 months after the training.Louise O'ConnellGeneral Manager, Byron Community Centre